Friday, January 15, 2010

Top Albums of 2009

Fifteen days into the new year and I'm finally getting around to my top new tunez list. Sheesh! I find numbering personal preference lists a bit silly and very tiring, so here's my top eleven in no particular order. And for the record, I'm not claiming these were the best, simply the ones I enjoyed the most.

Harlem Shakes - Technicolor Health
Handsome Furs - Face Control
XX - S/T
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - S/T
Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
The Dodos - Time To Die
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Girls - S/T
M. Ward - Hold Time
The Antlers - Hospice
Real Estate - S/T

I'll put the album artwork up when I'm looking to kill time in the next couple of days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home