Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yellow Sunshine: Organic Veggie Burgers


Fast food organic style. I woke up with a hankering for P. Terry's back in Austin and went on a search for a suitable substitute. They had 20+ versions of a veggie burger as well as veggie currywurst and 'party balls'. I ended up getting the 'chicken cheeseburger'. It was delicious, especially the toasted sesame crusted bun - mmm! Unfortunately, I didn't try the fries because I'm painfully poor and a hefe sounded much better (and it was). I inquired about these 'party balls' because I've seen them listed on numerous veg friendly menus. The girl at the counter couldn't describe them so she let me try one. I really can't offer a description either but the name is hilarious and they are pretty damn tasty.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

veggie gods eat there! it's true, i read it in a book about veggie gods.

i hope you have a wonderful time here in our fine city, even though the weather's been quite fickle these days..

:)

November 1, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home