Friday, August 28, 2009

British Airways


After a door malfunction on U.S. Airways, we were given the boot. Thanks to extreme optimism in the form of hopes of a free hotel stay/meals we landed some pretty lush seats aboard British Airways (What can I say - I have little pride at times - I mean, my roommate and I coined 2009 "The Year of the Mooch"). Anyway, here is the free shit we recieved: pillow, blanket, sleep mask, earplugs, headphones, travel toothbrush with a tiny one use toothpaste that fit nicely inside it, pen, unlimited alcohol, two huge meals, worcester pretzels (mmm!!), and other things as well but past a certain point I was too bloated and drunk to have any solid cognitive perceptions of my surroundings. So it goes.

In this photo you'll note my veg friendly tortellini w/spinach, salad, dinner roll, cheesecake, chocolate treat, water, wine, and the coffee cup that would soon be filled w/coffee + cognac had I been able to fit anything else into my body. My friend Ricky took up the steward, however, and gave it the thumbs up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home